Pages

Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Shopping Panic

I am in a virtual state of panic over Christmas shopping this year. I have never, ever been this far behind before. In fact, I used to have all my shopping done before Thanksgiving. Of course, this was before I had kids and had plenty of time and disposable income. Unfortunately, my days of disposable income are gone, and I won't even be able to afford to start my shopping for another week. This means I will be doing ALL my shopping the WEEK BEFORE CHRISTMAS! I think I may hyperventilate. Panic attacks feel like heart attacks, right? I'm too young for a heart attack, aren't I?

Shopping, decorating, baking, christmas cards, parties, photos, wrapping,......GAH!

Being the planner that I am, I already have a list of gifts that I intend to buy. So at least I won't be standing in the middle of the mall, confused and glassy-eyed, wondering where to go next.

0 comments: