Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Out Of The Mouths Of Babes

When I walked into a particularly stinky public restroom this week with my five year old daughters, one of them said...

"Ew.  It smells like OLD LADY in here."

Then this morning, while trying to get the whole household ready and out the door for school, she said....

"Stop asking me so many questions at once.  I only have one head, you know!"

We have parent-teacher conference this afternoon with their kindergarten teacher.  I can't wait to hear what little gems they've spouted off to their teacher.  Wish me luck.

3 comments:

NIKOL said...

We have Parent-Teacher conferences next week. I'm looking forward to it. Do the girls like kindergarten so far? Do they have homework? When Joey was in kindergarten, he had TONS of homework every night. Mostly handwriting practice, which drove me crazy. Kristin had very little, comparitively speaking.

Did you watch Glee? Brittany S. Pierce can really dance! She was awesome. But other than that? The show is really losing me.

Kris said...

They love it. Not a ton of homework, mostly weekend packets and the standard daily reading log.

Brittany S. Pierce is fierce! I heard she was a former contestant on So You Think You Can Dance. I liked Mr Schue's pathetic attempt at impulsive coolness, but if someone doesn't give Rachel a beat down soon, I'm giving up. More Kurt, Puck, Sylvester, Brittany & Quinn. LESS RACHEL!

Karen M. Peterson said...

Too cute!

It must be the age. Some of the things that come out of my nephew's mouth, too. Where do they get this stuff??

It's good that your girls love kindergarten. The Nephew hates it. Every morning when he has to wake up he tells his mom, "I don't like today."