Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Here's What I Thought About While Watching "The Fighter"


1. I didn’t realize how much I enjoy movies about boxing. Watching two guys beat the snot out of each other is pretty intense.

2. Christian Bale is scary. Remember when he was hot?

3. Bawstuhn accents: wicked awhsome to imitate!

4. Mark, why didn’t you have Donnie play the role of your older brother? That would have been pretty cool. The only acceptable excuse would be if he was too busy with NKOTB.

5. 90’s hair. Why? I think all that hairspray is the cause for global warming.

6. Crack is whack.

7. Remember bodysuits? With the snaps at the crotch? Again… why?

8. Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. Hee!

9. Marky Mark modeling ads for Calvin Klein underwear. Yowza!

10. Mark, you could still model underwear. Looking good! Damn!

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I do want to see this movie. Poor Christian Bale Loving Charlie. I think the Chris boat has sailed for him. He sent us an email at work about an interview Christian did and he sounded really angry. Charlie was depressed for about a day.

NIKOL said...

When you said that Donnie playing the older brother would have been "pretty cool" Maegan and I started making Miley Cyrus Show jokes.

Seriously, though, Donnie probably needs the work and it would have been wicked awesome.

Karen M. Peterson said...

Donnie's got his TV show, Blue Bloods right now. And it's pretty good.

But I think you're right. It would be wicked awesome for Donnie and Mark to play brothers.

As for Christian, I think I am the only person in the world that saw the movie The Machinist. He was super scary skinny in that one. Got himself down to, like, 122 and then had to gain 80 pounds of solid muscle for Batman Begins. He does seem angry lately. He needs a hug. I volunteer.

Kris said...

Nikol, I got guests. And a show. And we're ready to go. It's pretty cool! It's pretty cool. Shello!

Karen, I saw The Machinist too. Very disturbing. I kept hoping instead of leaving himself notes to "buy bleach", he would write one that said "eat pizza". I think I read that his drastic weight changes left him with permanent kidney damage.