Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Beauty Products I Can't Live Without...

is really what I should have titled my last post. These are things I can't live without, because I have lots of other frilly, frou-frou faves, but there are way too many to mention.

I also thought of some additional "can't live without" items.

Hope In A Jar moisturizer by Philosophy - love the stuff, and would recommend it for all skin types. I have oily skin, so sometimes during the summer, it makes me a little oilier than normal and I need to ease up on the usage. This is always my nighttime moisturizer, but not always my daytime moisturizer. Lately I've had a new favorite daytime moisturizer....

Dr. Denese 30 spf Defense Day Cream - 30 spf and tinted! Also works well as a foundation primer, or for those who don't wear foundation, it makes your skin look all soft focus and even. Great matte finish. I haven't tried a lot of Dr. Denese products yet, but I want to.

Balance-N-Brighten by Laura Geller - I got this as a hand-me-down because my Mom is allergic to Laura Geller products. Luckily, I am not allergic. I've worn this the past couple of days instead of my Bare Escentuals foundation, and I really like it. Since it comes it compact form, it is much less messy, and I actually feel like I use less of the product.

0 comments: