Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My First Tag

I've been tagged by Maegan & Nikol! So I'm gonna do one for my personal blog and one on the family blog. Since I am at work, and don't store all my cutesy family photos here, I have to work with what I've got. And what I've got is a bunch of photos of Shia LaBeouf and The Office.
Here are the rules:1. Go to your sixth picture file.2. Go to the sixth picture in that file.3. Post it and blog about it.4. Tag 6 friends
Okay, so my 6th photo was of an Avon product. Boring! So I was gonna go with the 5th or 7th photo, but I just couldn't decide. So you get both.


A mini, avatar size computer drawing of Dwight Schrute.




An ultra pretty example of photoshop at its finest.
And since I don't want to disappoint you after I've teased you about my Shia photo collection, here's my 6th Shia photo.

1 comments:

Madison! said...

Oh, Shia, even being skeevy smoking guy, you're still so pretty.