Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

8 Adults and 9 Kids

Yesterday some of my husband's family got together with some distant cousins who were visiting from Utah. We met at a park so that the kids could play and the adults could chat.  Most of us had never met before.  The park had a great playground with tons of play equipment, including a giant 12ft-high boulder for kids to climb on.  It was a nice afternoon and we had been there close to 2 hours when my youngest nephew, age 4, came running up to my mother-in-law and said:

"Grandma!  Grandma!  I fell off the rock and I didn't get any owies!  Not on my body OR my head!"

None of us saw a thing.

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Very attentive parenting!

peewee said...

Maybe you should read my blog more about parenting tips. I'm good you know. REAL good.