Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Jason Mraz



Lately I've been really into Jason Mraz. That's his newest album up above. There are a bunch of really good songs on it, including one that sounds a little bit like Earth, Wind & Fire. To me anyway. It's such a fun song, and its called Butterfly. It's about...um...lady parts. So it's also a little bit dirty and sexy, but also upbeat and funky. I love it. I also love I'm Yours, which you've probably heard on the radio. It's all mellow and sweet and lazy sounding. I listen to both of those songs constantly.

Jason Mraz is actually coming to the SDSU Open Air Theater on Halloween, which I'm really bummed that I will be missing out on. If only he were playing on the Day of the Dead. I would totally be there. My brother saw him at The Casbah once, and even though my brother isn't really into Jason Mraz, he said he had the "voice of an angel". I don't know if I would go that far, but I'm still digging on his music a lot lately.

0 comments: