Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

BlogCon Anaheim 2010



How do you wake up Lady Gaga?
Poke her face.

How do you get a bunch of Lady Bloggers to meet?
Offer them mexican food and Disneyland.

Karen, Kristin, Kristina, Melanie, and Nikol, it was so much fun and totally worth the traffic that I had to sit through to get there. Nothing was going to stop me from eating my weight in chips and salsa. Errr, I mean...nothing was going to stop me from meeting you. Kristin claims there was horrible traffic on her end too, but I think she just stopped to go shoe shopping on the way.

During the evening, I learned two things:

1. My eyes were opened to a product called the Vajazzler. It's like a bedazzler for your lady garden.

2. I am apparently the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters master. It was like I was Chuck, and I had an "intersect flash" and suddenly became completely awesome and unbeatable. Grasshoppers, I must teach you the way of the Astro Blaster.

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Remember the Vajazzler tagline. "Namaster. Down There."

And I SUCKED at Astro Blasters. I'm pretty sure my gun was broken.

Karen M. Peterson said...

I don't think Kristina's gun was the problem...

I bow to your greatness. And I'm craving chips and salsa.

NIKOL said...

It was great meeting you, too, Kris! It was as if we'd known each other for years!

One time, Theresa went on Astro Blasters and got over a million points. No joke. How does that even happen? I'm thinking the ride must have stopped in the middle and she just kept firing at the same spot over and over.

So glad that you're able to post on your blog again!