Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

I Wish I Could Quit You

What's the deal, Costco?!

Obviously, I have a Costco addition. I went to TWO Costcos this weekend. And you know what I found at both stores?....Red effing Velvet Cake. So now I know FOR SURE that you've been messing with me, Costco.

But then, I found this:

A peace offering? A delicious vanilla chai flavored peace offering? With 40g of protein? For me?

Sometimes, being a Costco whore does have its benefits. I didn't buy the cake, but I bought FOUR bottles of the vanilla chai. AND a platter of chocolate croissants.

Mmmm.

5 comments:

NIKOL said...

Chocolate croissants, you say?

Kristina P. said...

I sort of wish I had a membership now.

Karen M. Peterson said...

Pain au chocolat? Chez Costco? I'm on my way!

Siobhán said...

not a judgmental question at all, just one asked out of ignorance... is that stuff "kosher?" 'cause i'm supposed to be cramming in 100g of protein a day, a goal which i have yet to meet once, and if i can sack away 40g in one fell and delcious swoop, i'm SO there.

Kris said...

Kosher?...not exactly. It's green tea instead of black tea, (if that makes you feel any better) but it's still tea.