Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

"The Office" is back!


My favorite show is back! Although I wasn't rolling on the floor laughing throughout the episode, the season opener did give us several juicy storylines, including the wedding plans for Angela & Andy. Visit http://www.angelaandy.com/ for more hilarious details of the happy couple's pending nuptials!

I'm really bummed because I missed a little of the middle of the episode. Duty called to assist with the kids' potty break. I always DVR the show, but I couldn't because I was already recording Survivor & Grey's Anatomy for Eric. The sacrifices I make! From what I hear, I missed the introduction of Pam's art school friend (you can see her assignment above) and Kelly making Ryan jealous by making out with Darryl. Should I really be bummed? Were those parts super funny?

My favorite part was with Holly doing beat box back-up to Michael's rap (wiggida-wiggida-wiggida-whack!), but I also liked Angela explaining how she sleeps at night, and Michael wanting to be "goatee-less brothers" with Ryan.

Kelly Kapoor has always been my favorite character, but Holly, the new HR person is really growing on me! Being an HR person myself, I just love the way the HR reps are portrayed on this show.

P.S. Get well soon Toby!

0 comments: