Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2009

American Idol Crush



Dear Matt Giraud,

I love you. I hope you win American Idol. I want to buy your album and go to your concerts. I haven't voted on AI for several years, but ever since you were in the bottom three, I have been voting for you like a maniac. You HAVE to stay on the show!

I think you are adorable. I squee when I see you on tv. I gush about you to my coworkers that watch AI. I don't mind that you have a giant growth in the middle of your forehead. Just curious, is that a zit? a mole? a tumor? What is that? Anyway, you're still adorable. Even with your Will Smith size ears and your slightly overly gummy smile. You're like a mix of Justin Timberlake and Michael Buble (looks wise and vocally) and since those are two of my fave performers, that makes you pretty hot in my opinion.

Don't leave me,

Kris

0 comments: