Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Moment of Silence for the Departed


Today is a sad, sad day, my friends. Matt Giraud, otherwise known as "my boyfriend", has been...(sob)...eliminated from American Idol. I don't understand how America could let this tragedy happen, but I am comforted by the knowledge that grody-to-the-max Adam Lambert was in the bottom two.
Let's compare the two here. You have Matt. Adorable, talented, melodic, Matt. Wearing his very rat-packy suit for Rat Pack night. Just the hat alone...mmm-hmm. I mean, break me off a piece of that, right? And a double helping on Sunday! That boy is crack-a-lackin!

And then you have Adam. Creepy, screechy, emo, theatric, over-the-top Adam. Who wears pounds more makeup than I do and probably spends considerably more time on hair and primping. This is what he looks like at his absolute best. He may be able to give me some great fashion & beauty tips, but...hell naw.

1 comments:

Kristina P. said...

YOu can also blame this on Mario Lopez.