Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

This just in!

I was on the news last night. I didn't see it, but my coworker did (and is threatening to bring a tape of it to work).

I was representing my company at the biggest job fair of the year (for San Diego), and I was one of the few booths there that actually had any open jobs. How sad is that? First, there are only a few employers at a job fair that actually have jobs? Second, there isn't any other "news" to report on?

So anyway, the news correspondent decided to do an interview about it and my two coworkers that were also attending, graciously volunteered me to be the interviewee. And when I say "interview", I mean that she shoved the camera and microphone in my face and asked me to talk about my company and the job vacancies we have.

I am sooo not a good public speaker. Uh, I wonder, um, how many, uh, times, um, I said uh?

But my big question is, how do I threaten bodily harm on my coworker if she brings in that tape, without getting fired?

1 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Wow, what a crappy situation! And I would love to see that tape.