Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thank You Hollywood!

On a recent date night with my husband, we went to see a movie (Couples Retreat) and saw a preview for a new comedy with the best casting EVER. It's like the perfect storm of a cast. I can't tell you how excited I am to see this movie, come April 2010.

Are you ready?

Date Night starring STEVE CARELL and TINA FEY! As a married couple out on a date night and a case of mistaken identity! That's a recipe for some good comedy, right there.

It also stars Mark Wahlberg, Mila Kunis, and Ray Liotta. Honestly, I don't think it could get any better. Well...unless Christopher Walken was in it too. But I'll take what I can get.

1 comments:

NIKOL said...

I thought I'd commented on this before, when you first posted it.

I had never heard of this movie, but it looks amazing! I can't wait!